Receptionist - Hiring Immediately
Company: Crested Butte Mountain Resort
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road.
We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature.
We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our
untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to
our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and
bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road. As of Nov.
15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North
America to be vaccinated for COVID-19. The front desk agent is
responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest service
according to brand standards. This is completed through the
check-in/ check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios
correctly, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A front
desk agent shows empathy when dealing with guest issues and seeks a
manager when large issues arise. Must be knowledgeable of hours of
operation for mountain outlets and provide accurate information to
guests. Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according to
RockResorts brand standards.
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed
all guest needs and requests.
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards
and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain the second effort log and follow up to ensure all
requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and
- Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills.
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication
- Accurately and timely route all communication during an
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm
during difficult situations.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
operation. Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service facet- hotel preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems (LMS preferred),
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written
and verbal mediums.
- Ability to multitask in high volume situations.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus. What's in it for
you? Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development The budgeted
range starts at $18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on
experience. The perks include a free Summer pass, and a set of
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance Reach Your Peak at
Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail
Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Vail Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 435051
Keywords: Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Aspen , Receptionist - Hiring Immediately, Administration, Clerical , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!