Automotive Technician / Mechanic (Wheat Ridge) - Earn up to $40/hr
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title:-- - Automotive Technician / MechanicJob Location:-- -
Wheat Ridge, COResponsibilities include, but are not limited
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to
customer needs.-- -
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns
regarding their vehicle.-- -
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on
their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.-- -
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in
service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and
subscriptions provided by CBA)Technicians at Christian Brothers
Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations
and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private Technical Assistance Center.....and much
more!We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and
have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have
to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for
doing what's right for our customers.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve customers.
- 3+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.-- -
- Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve
while working in our business.
- Strong communication skills-- -Physical Requirements:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.-- -Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice
"At-will" employment practices.PandoLogic. Keywords: Automotive
Technician, Location: Arvada, CO - 80004
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Aspen , Automotive Technician / Mechanic (Wheat Ridge) - Earn up to $40/hr, Engineering , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!