Maintenance Engineer, Bell Attendant, Housekeeping Manager
Company: The Aspen Mountain Residences
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Now Hiring: The Aspen Mountain Residences
- Maintenance Engineer $23 - $25/hour + $1,500 Signing Bonus!
- Bell Attendant $18/hour plus tips + $1,500 Signing Bonus!
- Housekeeping Manager $65,000 + + $1,500 Signing Bonus!
- Housekeeping Supervisor + $1,500 Signing Bonus! $23/hour
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large
Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of
Outside Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at The
Aspen, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Aspen, located in Aspen, CO is looking for a Housekeeping
Supervisor to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a
team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies,
chemicals and equipment.
- Keeps the housekeeping team focused on guest satisfaction.
- Ensures guest rooms and all accommodations, public areas and
colleague areas are cleaned according to operating standards.
- Creates, maintains and ensures compliance with all housekeeping
standards and procedures.
- Adheres to an effective inspection program including rooms,
public areas, colleague work and locker areas, storage areas and
- Assists with hotel general cleaning schedule and manages
execution of work.
- Understands and communicates to colleagues the operating and
maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Office
in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with Front Office to
ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Oversees the coordination of turndown service and special needs
- Provides effective lost and found procedures.
- Coordinates with Engineering on guest maintenance needs.
- Ensures that all colleagues of the Housekeeping department
understand and comply with Loss Prevention policies to prevent
accidents and control costs.
- Empowers colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
Establishes effective and clear guidelines so colleagues understand
expectations and parameters.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and provides
individual feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests
by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Keywords: The Aspen Mountain Residences, Aspen , Maintenance Engineer, Bell Attendant, Housekeeping Manager, Engineering , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!