Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital includes a team of more than 550
people.AVH requires COVID-19 Vaccination for all StaffThis Position
Offers:Highly competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package. You
will work with a close-knit team, with a focus on driving staffing
strategies along with candidate generation. You will partner with
Hiring Managers to recruit innovative talent and execute hiring
goals.Job Overview: In this role you will own the recruiting
process. With your amazing research and analytical skills focusing
on recruiting trends, data collection, and retention analysis you
will assist in making our and recruiting processes cutting edge in
the healthcare industry. Then your organizational, problem-solving
and people skills will assist our amazing department managers in
filling our open roles with the best talent. Your goal is to make
sure we are getting and retaining the best talent for our
award-winning critical care hospital in the heart of Aspen.Primary
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Recruiting Strategy: Developing and executing our recruitment
strategy. Including bringing ideas to the table to improve our
- Recruiting: Performs the entire employee talent acquisition
process; advertising, sourcing, job postings, interviewing,
screening, selecting and hiring of applicants.
- Establishing relationships with professional groups, medical
programs, attending job fairs and job boards to make sure that we
are reaching the best candidates for our positions.
- Prepares hiring managers in for the recruiting process,
interviews and assists with candidate selection.
- Directs all recruiting efforts to ensure that AVH gets the best
candidates to fill the need of our organization. Administrative:
Budgeting, invoicing, billing, managing external recruiting
- Collect and analyzes recruitment metrics to improve process,
makes recommendations for change and cost savings.
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- 4 years of Recruitment and/or Talent Acquisition experience
- Strong customer service & communication (written and verbal)
- Strong project and roadmap management skills - you're able to
build towards top line goals and consider tradeoffs along the
- Analytical - ability to recognize and analyze trends in
- Ability to influence - you'll work across multiple stakeholders
and need to communicate in a way that resonates with each
- Systems thinking - excited about both incremental improvements
and big-thinking overhaul projects
- Strong multitasking skills required
- Computer proficiency required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree PreferredBenefits & Compensation:Hire-in
rates of pay are based upon the relevance of years of experience,
education and certifications. Our talent acquisition team will help
you understand how your direct experience will be considered.Pay
range for new hires: $31.92 - $ 41.52/hrOur comprehensive benefits
package includes generous paid time off, health insurance within
your first 30 days, and retirement which can be viewed here.
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!