General Manager - Aspen
Company: Alo Yoga
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The General Manager is responsible for leading, managing and
continuously developing all aspects of their store's business. They
are accountable for creating and maintaining a positive and highly
productive work environment that aligns with the company's mission.
They will be responsible for consistently achieving sales &
profitability goals, operational objectives, merchandising
standards and developing a highly successful team that will be
motivated to grow, contribute and advance with Alo.Business
- Develop and execute the brand's retail strategies including
customer experience, client relations management, employee
performance, and community connectivity increasing the brand
awareness, driving traffic into the store, and broadening and
developing the clientele base.
- Local market knowledge of clientele base and brand
- Aware of business trends that relate to the success of the
store and brand.
- Make informed recommendations for store opportunities that will
lead to increased sales, foot traffic and further enhance customer
relationships and the overall in-store experience.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen through KPI's to develop and
support business driving strategies
- Lead team by leveraging company tools, incentives & strategies
to support meeting sales goals
- Identify and communicate individual and team training
- Impact fitting room conversion ensuring that all clients are
attended to in the fitting rooms, that product needs are easily
accessible, and sales execution is seamless and accurate.People
- Facilitate new hire onboarding, and on-going training for
existing staff members.
- Ensure that the sales team genuinely exudes Alo's mission and
values to effectively communicate to our visitors who we are, what
we do and why we do what we do.
- Consistently drive and motivate the store team utilizing
company performance tools to evaluate, achieve and exceed
individual sales goals and store KPIs (Conversion, Average Sales,
- Establish an individual development plan to support
professional growth aspirations and talent needs at Alo.
- Ensure that the store team are experts in product knowledge,
fit, performance and brand styling, giving them the tools to be
incomparable sales and service professionals.
- Proven ability to identify & recruit high-potential talent in
- Ensure retention of top talent and succession planning in
partnership with the corporate team.
- Ensure that all staff members adhere to the wardrobe standards
for the current season, and always represent the Alo
- Ensure the staff's adherence to all store standards
(cleanliness, maintenance, replenishment etc.) on selling floor and
back of house
- Maintain Visual Merchandising standards and directives ensuring
they are consistently upheld by the store team.
- Supervise inventory management to ensure store shrink is at or
below company target
- Complete all required daily and weekly reporting as
- Manage headcount and payroll objectives for the store
- Implement tactics to manage and maintain an effective P&L
- Plan for future business needs to continually improve business
- Ensure that all transfers, consolidations, pricing,
shipping/receiving are done in compliance with all company policies
- Make well-versed recommendations to help improve the company's
operational systems and processes.Business Partner
- Identify opportunities in product, sales, and team development
and strategically present ideas and solutions to corporate
- Satisfactorily resolve all customer issues and/or complaints in
a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to support
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels in the
organization, including the executive team.
- Partner with field and corporate leaders to establish effective
in-season long term strategies aligned with company
- Demonstrate an ability to navigate the organization with a
balance of business need and brand culture
- Conduct regular store meetings (i.e., morning, weekly, monthly,
etc.) to motivate the team, and communicate brand activities and
- Consistently reinforce company standards and policies and hold
staff accountable in partnership with corporate.General Manager
- 5+ Years of proven retail or related industry experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and
- Extraordinary guest experience, organizational and time
- Agile with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a changing
- Highly Motivated by driving business in a fast-paced,
- Business owner mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Independent work ethic, time management skills, and personal
Keywords: Alo Yoga, Aspen , General Manager - Aspen, Executive , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!