Property/Community Association Manager
Company: Crested Butte Mountain Resort
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first
time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team
means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors
while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from
around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a
season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some
of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic
pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail
discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading
training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Housing: Not available
- Outlet: Crested Butte
- Shift Availability: Year Round / Full Time
- The budgeted range starts at $56,000 - $67,400 + annual bonus.
Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Job Summary:The Property/Community Association Manager is
responsible for implementing the decisions of the board of
directors in running the day-to-day operations of the associations.
Effective managers must have a good understanding of the principles
of human resources, contracting, accounting, psychology, insurance,
physical plant maintenance, education, government relations, board
management, construction, and CCIOA law. Direct oversight of up to
6 homeowner associations in Mt. Crested Butte.
- Develop and maintain relationships with 6 homeowner
associations Board of Directors and owners.
- Facilitate RFP's and assist with solicitation of competitive
bids, evaluate bids and present to board for selection on all major
repairs and capital projects.
- Maintain and keep property values up.
- Conduct building inspections according to Association
Management Agreement, focusing on cleanliness, preventative
maintenance, capital projects and owner compliance with rental
rules and regulations; maintain inspection documentation and
communicate notable findings to association board
- Manage association monthly billing for housekeeping and
- Preparation, presentation and execution of Capital Replacement
and Improvement projects in correlation with well thought out
Reserve Fund Analysis. Obtaining three (3) competitive bids for all
projects when possible.
- Facilitate maintenance and capital repairs with CBMR
- Work with General Managers to ensure housekeeping and
maintenance for all common areas.
- Develop and implement new programs to ensure the highest
quality of service to all homeowners, boards, guests and
- Provision of administrative, operational, and managerial advice
to association boards
- Development of Association budgets and financial reports
including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Maintenance Reserve
Capital, Aging and manager variance reports to board
- Assist board members in the selection of contractors and
- Oversee and authorize payment for Community Association
- Assit HOA accounting and outside CBA with annual HOA
- Faciliate the completion DORA and SOS annual reporting and
- Preparing a periodic newsletter and manager report to be sent
to all members electronically.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and updating the
owner portal with appropriate documents.
- Communication with real estate agents regarding HOA
information, documentation and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 4 years homeowner relations/prop mgmt experience
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- IQWare, Association Voice, MS Office
- Communicate professionally in English, both written and
- Must be personable and comfortable speaking with guests and
- College degree
- CMCA or AMS and member of CAI with CAM License
- LMS/SMS or other reservations software preferred, MSTeam and
video conferencing platforms.
- Sales experience/abilities helpful.
The budgeted range starts at $56,000 - $67,400 + annual bonus.
Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 438949
Keywords: Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Aspen , Property/Community Association Manager, Executive , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!