Salida Adult Services Director IDD Adults
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Benefits: Employees receive Paid Personal Time Off. Full-time
employees receive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits at
a minimal cost to the employee; 100% employer paid short-term
disability, group term life, and AD/D insurance. Employees and
their immediate family members are offered access to our, 100%
employer-paid Employee Assistance Program.
The Chaffee County Adult Services Director will manage and direct
the overall operations of comprehensive services for individuals
with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). The
Director is responsible for ensuring all supervised departments
provide services based on established rules, regulations, and
policies. The Director supervises professional staff as a first,
second, third, and fourth level supervisor. This position monitors
activity through record review, observation, and communication
networking and coordinates all services concerning client health
care, treatment, and habilitation planning and implementation. The
Chaffee County Adult Services Director will ensure effective
management and leadership, the application and implementation of
established policies and procedures, and administration either
directly or through delegation of all its operating elements. The
Adult Services Director is responsible for assuring the overall
quality and effectiveness of all services provided and for the
attainment of financial and operational goals of all Chaffee County
Starpoint adult services and supports.
- Administers all programs through the development and
maintenance of an organization structure, which allows for the
efficient and effective operation of the
- Ensures that consumer services are of the highest possible
quality and quantity. These services must be accessible and
coordinated to promote the best opportunity for continuity of
- Administers programs in compliance with Starpoint policies and
procedures, and national, state, and local laws and
- Coordinates effectively and efficiently with Starpoint
Administrative Services to include Human Resources, Contracts, and
- Participates, in conjunction with the CEO and CFO, in the
development of realistic short, intermediate, and long-range
financial viability, accountability, and strategic plan.
- Develops the annual budget in conjunction with the CEO and CFO.
Provides for personnel management in conjunction with the Direct of
Human Resources related to matters of salary structure, fringe
benefits, personnel practices, and staff development under
established Starpoint policies and procedures.
- Responsible to manage the workforce to include organizational
and staffing requirements within Chaffee County, working closely
with Human Resources through the entire employee life
- Maintains consistent and effective communication with the
senior management and leadership of Starpoint regarding all matters
affecting the operations.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a
comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the
employee from time to time, or the scope of the job may change as
necessitated by business demands.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years experience in a management position overseeing
- Bachelor's degree and related experience in the HCBS industry
will be considered
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or
certification per state requirements or as required by applicable
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect
information from different sources
- Demonstrated ability to motivate the team and drive results to
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential functions: Ability to handle
physical aspects of the job, including bending, stooping, lifting,
pushing, pulling, reaching, and walking for short periods. Might be
required to carry 25+ pounds and sit for 2+ hours per day, etc.
Keywords: Starpoint, Aspen , Salida Adult Services Director IDD Adults, Executive , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!