Salida CCB Case Manager
Posted on: November 16, 2022
We are seeking a motivated individual to join a team of
compassionate professionals. This position will offer the
opportunity to support adults with a primary diagnosis of
developmental disability and/or intellectual disability. Our goal
is to foster independence with each individual we serve. The
incumbent provides service coordination and works collaboratively
with individuals, families, provider agencies, and community
partners to ensure each individual has the supports and services
needed for a healthy, safe, and fulfilling life in the
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate organizational and time management skills
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with clients, staff, parents, providers, and
community representatives in a team approach
- Must be able to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to coordinate with families, supervisors, the
general public, and clients pleasantly and effectively.
- Must exhibit mature judgment.
- Must be able to work with individuals with limited communication
- Must be familiar and proficient in the use of computers (both
desktop and laptop)
- Must have the ability to use Microsoft Office including Microsoft
Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and other Microsoft
- Must have the ability to understand and use the internet for
purposes of searching for resources, researching providers, and
- Must be able to independently problem-solve issues that may arise
or identify when the IT department is necessary.
- Must be able to learn to utilize state-specific websites
- Must be able to use an agency phone, set up an office voicemail,
and listen to and respond to messages promptly.
- Must be able to set up and participate in telework platforms
(Zoom, GoTo Meeting, Google Hangouts, etc.).
A Bachelor's Degree; or Five (5) years of experience in the field
of Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS), which includes
Developmental Disabilities; or Some combination of education and
relevant experience appropriate to the requirements of the
position. Relevant experience is defined as: a. Experience in one
of the following areas: long-term care services and supports,
gerontology, physical rehabilitation, disability services, children
with special health care needs, behavioral science, special
education, public health or non-profit administration, or
health/medical services, including working directly with persons
with physical, intellectual or developmental disabilities, mental
illness, or other vulnerable populations as appropriate to the pos
and on being filled; and b. Completed coursework and experience
related to the type of administrative duties performed by case
managers may qualify for up to two (2) years of relevant
Keywords: Starpoint, Aspen , Salida CCB Case Manager, Executive , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!