Assistant General Manager, Clark's Aspen
Company: McGuire Moorman
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:Job Title: Assistant General ManagerReports to:
General ManagerEmployment Status: Full-Time, Exempt-SalarySalary
Range: $80,000 to $90,000Clark's Aspen is looking for a team leader
who is energetic, detail-oriented, analytical, rigorous, highly
organized, passionate about hospitality, and experienced. This
Individual should also create a culture of diversity, inclusivity,
collaboration, and teamwork. Advanced interpersonal skills to help
navigate complex working relationships and a strategic mindset that
allows to plan and develop talent management, training, and
safety.Essential Functions and Duties:The Assistant General Manager
oversees and coordinates all aspects of operations for the
restaurant. Responsible for the planning, organizing, training, and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives including sales,
costs, employee retention, guest services and satisfaction,
cleanliness, and sanitation with a specific focus on FOH
operations. Effectively hire, train, and mentor in order to
identify the next leaders. Continually analyze our current
standards for the purpose of elevating and developing new ones. In
addition to the oversight of the restaurant, the AGM is expected to
assist the floor operations. The AGM is an extension of the GM and
should expect, from time to time, to fulfill GM roles and duties,
with the assistance and support of the ownership.Supervisory
- Recruits, interviews, and hires.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Coach and mentor other managers in the outlets.What we are
- Work collaboratively to ensure continuous improvement in the
quality of guest experience, hospitality, service, operational
effectiveness, employee retention, and satisfaction.
- Be prepared to execute service efficiently and effectively,
maintaining the proper pace and food/drink quality. Work closely
and coordinate with BOH management and FOH team to ensure an
elevated guest experience.
- Understand, implement, and execute all policies, procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Supervise the team, insuring that direction and guidance are
provided and quality standards are achieved.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, the
appearance of facilities, sanitation, and cleanliness through
training employees and establishing a positive, productive working
- Fill in where needed to ensure the guest experience is never
compromised as a result of operational challenges.
- Continually mentor and provide opportunities to advance the
education and development of staff as it relates to food and
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions
for improvement. Be present during all executive meetings; prepared
to respond comprehensively to all questions, concerns, and issues
regarding Public Relations, financials, and Human Resources.
- Ensure that all equipment and the overall environment are kept
clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal
inspection and by following the preventative maintenance
- Schedule staff as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when needed while
labor cost objectives are met.
- Know, follow, and implement all policies and procedures
regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair, and consistent
corrective action for any and all violations of company policies,
rules, standards, and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county,
and municipal regulations that pertain to the health, safety, and
labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements:MANAGEMENT EXPECTED
- Model Management Culture Manual while continually striving to
infuse their meaning, relevance, and impact into all aspects of
your role as a leader.
- Represent yourself and our organization professionally through
effective communication, follow through, and collaboration with all
business partners; internal and external. Demonstrate loyalty and
pride in our restaurant as well as our employees and products.
- Demonstrate ownership of job responsibilities through focus,
determination, and attention to detail with the goal of elevating
the guest experience in every interaction.
- ct with integrity and honesty in upholding the values of our
- Work as a member of a highly functioning team. Maintain a
professional and respectful dialogue with everyone to
collaboratively identify positive solutions to problems or
- Demonstrate trust in your actions, having the confidence in
knowing that we are all looking out for each other's best
- Understand and communicate to those under your direction the
philosophy of management and owners.
- Take ownership of your performance and strive to elevate the
performance of your team. Be a force of inspiration to encourage
growth and innovation.
- Provide leadership to create a culture and work environment
based upon respect; identify opportunities for staff to learn, grow
and develop their abilities.
- Establish a benefit for our guests, each other, the restaurant,
and the overall industry into the future.REQUIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices,
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office SuiteEducation and Experience:
- Four years of progressive experience in high-volume food
production or catering
- At least 3 years of previous high-level experience in a
- Equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
- Ability to work in a high-stress environmentPhysical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
functions. While performing the duties of this position, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel
objects, tools or controls. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level
in the work environment is usually moderate.MML Hospitality is an
equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
prohibited basis. It is our intention that all qualified applicants
be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on
job-related factors.If an offer is extended for this position you
will be required to undergo a comprehensive background check. This
process may include verification of employment history, education
credentials, criminal records, and other relevant information
offered employment for this role will undergo a comprehensive
background check. By applying for this position, you acknowledge
and agree to the background check process as a condition of
Keywords: McGuire Moorman, Aspen , Assistant General Manager, Clark's Aspen, Executive , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...