Company: Delta Healthcare Providers
Location: Buena Vista
Posted on: May 12, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Respiratory Therapist / Therapy
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Sub Specialty: RT-Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: 10/12/20
- Guaranteed Hours: 36
- Job Duration: 12.0 weeks
- State: Colorado
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Respiratory Therapist / Therapy (RRT)
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Respiratory Therapist / Therapy (RRT)
- Competitive Pay for Respiratory Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.
Keywords: Delta Healthcare Providers, Aspen , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Buena Vista, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!