Company: KA Recruiting
Location: Buena Vista
Posted on: June 15, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical
Technologist - General - Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a
small hospital in Colorado!
Essential duties include:
- Perform established protocol for instrument preventive
- Organize work load so as to complete testing in the most
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and
processing, test analyses.
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing
samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
- Adhere to established quality control policies, documents all
quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations
- Adhere to the laboratory's established policies and procedures
whenever test systems are not within the laboratory's established
acceptable levels of performance and is responsible for assuring
that all remedial actions are taken whenever test systems
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or
reporting of test results and either must correct the problems or
immediately notify the technical supervisor, clinical consultant or
- Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate
from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
- Provide legible, meaningful reports.
- Follow established protocol in maintaining records of patient
- Is responsible to review all testing performed during their shift
to ensure that acceptable levels of analytic performance are
* Minimum of Associate's Degree in Medical Technology and two years
of experience in high complexity testing in all clinical laboratory
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as
fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* National recognized laboratory certification such as ASCP or
* Current CPR-BLS Certification.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Aspen , Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Buena Vista, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!