PA needed in Colorado for Emergency Medicine coverage CPH# JOB-2770151
Posted on: June 20, 2022
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Colorado that is
in need of an Emergency Medicine PA to help with temporary
coverage. Assignment schedule is three 12-hour shifts per week.
Assignment requirements include Outdoor/ski related injuries, othro
evals, abys drainage, med injections, casts, splints, debridement
of burns, laceration repair, etc. Let us know if this assignment
sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of
temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity
that will work with your schedule.
- Three 12-hour shifts per week
- 15-27 patients per day
- Outdoor/ski related injuries, othro evals, abys drainage, med
injections, casts, splints, etc.
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Aspen , PA needed in Colorado for Emergency Medicine coverage CPH# JOB-2770151, Healthcare , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!