RN Labor and Delivery
Company: Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical
Center is hiring an expereinced RN to work PRN and PT ( 2 x 12 hour
shifts ) in our Labor and Delivery Unit.RN Labor and Delivery
- Directly provides patient care and monitors the patient's
response to labor, delivery and postpartum phases of pregnancy,
assisting and education in breastfeeding as needed.
- Promotes wellness for mother during pregnancy and after
delivery through continuous education.
- Provides education to mother about infant care.
- Documents all events and education in the patient medical
record utilizing computer
- Communicates patient's condition verbally and in writing to the
physician and the nursing supervisor.
- Assists other FBC staff in maintaining skills and learning new
procedures and equipment.
- Collaborates with nursery nurse in care of mother / baby
- Assists physicians with procedures.RN Labor and
DeliveryCERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Maintain current, active license as a Registered Nurse in the
State of Colorado.
- Maintain current BLS certification. If not already certified,
must complete certification within 30 days of hire.
- Maintain current ACLS certification. If not already certified,
must complete certification within 60 days of hire.
- Maintain current Neonatal Resuscitation certification. If not
already certified, must complete certification at the next
available training date.
- Maintain current PEARS certification. If not already certified,
must complete certification within 60 days of hire.EDUCATION And/or
EXPERIENCE RN Labor And DeliveryMinimum of an Associate's Degree
(ADN) from an accredited nursing program.Minimum of one year in
area of specialty or acute care preferred or adequate
orientation.WHATS IN IT FOR YOU AS A RN Labor and Delivery 8%
Differential Pay for PRN StaffHeart of the Rockies Regional Medical
Center is located in the beautiful Upper Arkansas Valley in central
Colorado. The local towns of Salida and Buena Vista are known for
their pleasant weather, vast recreation opportunities and vibrant
arts scene. Both towns are located along the Arkansas River at
elevations above 7,000 feet near the Continental Divide.Employment
Type: Part TimeYears Experience: 1 - 3 yearsSalary: $30 - $45
Keywords: Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, Aspen , RN Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!