Posted on: August 4, 2022
BENEFITS: Employees receive Paid Personal Time Off. Full-time
employees receive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits at
a minimal cost to the employee; 100% employer-paid short-term
disability, group term life, and AD/D insurance. Employees and
their immediate family members are offered access to our, 100%
employer-paid Employee Assistance Program. Matching 401k. POSITION
SUMMARY : Responsible for assuring thoroughness and efficiency of
medical services for Starpoint Salida residential programs. Be
available for consultation on all medical concerns (if possible).
Provide in-service training regarding medication administration
management and other medically related areas. Review activities of
staff involved in the health care of those we serve involved in
Starpoint programs. Description Job Title: LPN Health Care
Professional Location: Salida Adult Services Reports To: Agency RN
FLSA: Exempt Position Type: Part-Time Regular 20 - 29 hours per
week CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assure Quality Assurance for all medical procedures/medication
- Assist with compliance with Department of Human Services and
Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Be available for all Department of Health and Division
- Assist all facilities with OSHA regulations and
- Be available for a phone consultation (if possible).
- Participate and/or coordinate with members of the support teams
through the IP process. Periodic review as needed to determine the
progress toward health goals and the effectiveness of supports and
- Coordinate and/or provide training to the residential staff for
any identified health services and support for those we serve.
- Meet with staff on a regular basis and as needed to provide
training, guidance, and advice to meet persons receiving services'
- Follow-up on any extensive medical care needed by those we
- Assure that medical care seems appropriate and reevaluate if
- Strictly adhere to all policies/procedures relating to
- Other duties as assigned.
- Transport consumers in own or company vehicles as necessary
- Assist with or develop protocols and Care Plans
- Be the agency representative for Human Rights Committee
- Follow-up on all agency GERs that involve medical issues
- Provide support and guidance for Medical DSPs QUALIFICATIONS:
Current, valid State of Colorado Licensed Practical Nurse license.
Current CPR certification. Prefer experience in a clinical setting
(nursing home, hospital, or group home.) PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff and members
of the general medical community.
- Ability to plan ahead to meet medical needs.
- Ability to organize time and to work effectively.
- Ability to quickly assess apparent serious medical conditions
and follow up with treatment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Might be
required to carry 50 pounds; push/pull 100+ pounds; lift heavy
objects; stand 4+ hours per day; walk 4+ hours per day, etc.
Keywords: Starpoint, Aspen , Salida LPN, Healthcare , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!