Supervisor, Food & Beverage
Company: Dolce Aspen Meadows
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Dolceis now seeking aSupervisor, Food & Beverage to join our team
at the Dolce Aspen Meadows location in Aspen,Colorado.Job
SummaryThe Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for
overseeing the service in the Food & Beverage Outlets.He/she is
also responsible for assisting the manager with training,
motivating, and coaching the staff, and monitoring expenses and
controlling labor costs.Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a
related field preferred.
- At least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field required.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.Physical
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.Fundamental
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful
and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Ensure work areas are properly stocked and prepare requisitions
- Ensure work areas are neat and clean.
- Check that trays and tables are set to standards.
- Ensure quality control of all menus with regards to cleanliness
- Assist in the outlets when necessary.
- Ensure that tables are cleared promptly.
- Ensure proper settlement of checks.
- Ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Ensure food quality.
- Ensure communication with oncoming shift.
- Handling guest complaints or special requests, communicate to
management when necessary.
- Be capable of training and performing all duties required of
all food and beverage outlet employees.
- Hold pre-meal meetings daily to monitor service and promote up
- Check staffing levels and adjust according to business
- Requisition linen as needed.
- Ensure property is free of trays and trash.
- Control payroll cost in food and beverage outlets.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is
committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team
members who align with our companys core values. We are proud to
reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit
programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid HolidaysParticipation in any of the benefit plans and
programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction
of eligibility requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the
right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time
in accordance with applicable law.Wage Rate: $23-27 DOE (+ premier
ski pass)COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra,
Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and
Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the
globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members
worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Job Location: Dolce Aspen Meadows,845 Meadows
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Dolce Aspen Meadows, Aspen , Supervisor, Food & Beverage, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!