Company: Brunello Cucinelli
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Client Advisors at Brunello Cucinelli are responsible for
delivering a memorable experience to all guests and perspective
customers. This role is vital to our brand and supports the Store
Manager in achieving sales goals and operational objectives. Client
Advisors are responsible for being ambassadors of the brand and
furthering the Humanistic philosophy of Solomeo.
- Provide industry leading customer service building guest
loyalty through in-store experience.
- Maximize all selling opportunities to achieve (and exceed)
individual sales goals while driving repeat business by utilizing
clientele books and continuously looking for opportunities to
convert one-time shoppers to long-term clients.
- Proactively avoid customer service issues by finding meaningful
resolutions for customers and using best-in-class customer
- Continuously demonstrate product knowledge to enhance sales,
use company-provided resources to deepen understanding of product
- Maintains awareness of all current marketing and promotional
- Act as a brand ambassador emulating the brand aesthetic and
embodying a strong sense of brand philosophy and lifestyle.
- Under the guidance and direction of Store Manager and/or other
Store Leadership complete operational objectives including opening
and closing the store, cash handling, inventory, and other tasks as
assigned and demonstrates flexibility and adaptability when
workload or tasks are changed as necessitated by business.
- Support and partner with the store manager in maintaining
consistent inventory levels to prevent shrink and loss.
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained throughout
the day, assist with floor sets, and moves as needed.
- Utilizes business acumen (both written and verbal) in relation
to store business, product assortment and business
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues in our
other stores and Corporate Partners.
- Demonstrates reliability and trustworthiness by acting with
integrity in all interactions and following company Policy and
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve
goals and celebrates team accomplishments and shares credit with
- Proactively seeks feedback for performance and opportunities
- Strong affinity for Brunello Cucinelli brand and
- High School Diploma required.
- 1-3 years' experience working in an elevated retail or
- Exceptional customer service and networking skills, with the
ability to network and develop clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with POS systems and Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook
- Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to work a varied schedule each week including nights and
- Completed or in-progress Vaccination against COVID-19 that is
verifiable; those who may require a Religious and/or Medical
exception/s will be made where appropriate to ensure compliance
with Federal and State guidelines
Brunello Cucinelli is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
apprenticeship. Brunello Cucinelli makes hiring decisions based
solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the
Keywords: Brunello Cucinelli, Aspen , Client Advisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!