Valet Shift Lead
Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position: Valet Parking Attendant
Location: The luxurious W Aspen hotel in lively downtown Aspen,
Hourly Rate: $20/hr + CASH tips daily (That's upwards of $35+ per
hour)!! + up to $1000 Sign on Bonus*
RAD Perks: Work hard, play harder! In addition to the Sign-On
Bonus, LAZ Parking is offering $1000 toward the outdoor gear of
your choosing via gift card after 120 days of employment, as well a
free ski pass for the season!
Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available to DRIVE
you career forward!
Requirements: Must have valid Driver's License, with 2+ years of
driving experience and a Can Do Attitude!
*Receive the first half of the sign-on bonus upfront and the
remaining half after the completion of the 90 day probationary
period and remaining in eligible employment standing
Company Benefits:At LAZ Parking we often say, it's not what we do,
it's the way we do it. We're more than just the fastest growing and
second largest parking company in the country, we believe that the
work we do and how we treat people can really Make a
- On-site training
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team incentives
- Additional benefits for Full-Time employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Short Term & Long Term
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!The Spirit of the Position:
Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic and
fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you. We are hiring
Lead Valet Attendants to woo our customers while parking their cars
in a professional and responsible manner.A LAZ Valet Attendant
plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are
the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and
the last person our clients & customers see when they depart. A
warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the
utmost importance.What Will I Do?
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and
organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and
develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully,
efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to
work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond,
make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.You Are:
- You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any
way you can.
- Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because
it's not in your nature.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry (Parking, Restaurants,
- A good driver with a valid driver's license and driving record
to prove it. You don't speed, you're cautious - ESPECIALLY with
other people's property. You can also drive a standard
transmission. Vroom, vroom!
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and can speak, read, and comprehend
- A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help
motivate your team.Requirements:
- Ability to drive manual transmission.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but
not required.Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, TippedLAZ Parking is an equal opportunity
employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are
firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to
all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled,
recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No
question in our application process is used for the process of
limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment
on such grounds.
LAZ Parking offers an extensive benefits plan that includes
medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, employee
assistance, flexible spending accounts and vision.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Aspen , Valet Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!