Front Desk Agent- The Grand Lodge - Full & Part Time - Summer Seasonal - Crested Butte
Company: Vail Resorts
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road.
We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature.
We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our
untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to
our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and
bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The front desk agent is responsible for providing genuine and
authentic guest service according to brand standards. This is
completed through the check-in/ check-out process, guest phone
calls, managing folios correctly, guest requests and all other
guest interactions. A front desk agent shows empathy when dealing
with guest issues and seeks a manager when large issues arise. Must
be knowledgeable of hours of operation for mountain outlets and
provide accurate information to guests.
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according to
RockResorts brand standards.
* Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed
all guest needs and requests.
* Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards
and guest satisfaction.
* Maintain the second effort log and follow up to ensure all
requests are responded to in a timely manner.
* Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and
* Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills.
* Possess strong organizational and verbal communication
* Accurately and timely route all communication during an emergency
* Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm during
* Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* Work experience in a guest service facet- hotel preferred.
* Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems (LMS preferred),
* Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written and
* Ability to multitask in high volume situations.
* Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
What's in it for you? Benefits include:
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at $18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks include a free Summer pass, and a set of benefits
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
* Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off
(PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are
generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
* Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
* Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and
discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to
our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave,
passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 435051
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Aspen , Front Desk Agent- The Grand Lodge - Full & Part Time - Summer Seasonal - Crested Butte, Hospitality & Tourism , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!