Wireless Store Manager
Company: Verizon Wireless by Russel Cellular
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Verizon Wireless Store Manager - $1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!* -
Verizon by Russell Cellular
Full Time: Up to $27.00 per hour including base rate and
commissions and bonuses.
Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer with over 700
retail locations across the United States, has an immediate opening
for a Verizon Wireless Store Manager to lead and develop our retail
team in Aspen Colorado. As a Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you
will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of your Verizon
Wireless location and work with your team to ensure they provide
individualized customer service to equip the customers with
appropriate wireless products and Verizon Wireless Service.
As a Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you will enjoy:
- Unlimited commissions based on performance and commission
advances in the first 90 days while in training.
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- 401k with a company match.
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests, and
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through
- Flexible scheduling.
- Employee referral programs.
- Community involvement opportunities
The role of a Verizon Wireless Store Manager:
As a Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you will epitomize Russell
Cellular's core values of Integrity, Expertise, Initiative and
Service. You will work to instill these values into your team
members so together you live out our brand foundation of Care for
every person on the team, customers, and members of the communities
in which we do business. If you're self-motivated and have a
history of successfully developing and leading retail employees and
you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial
stability, then you owe it to yourself to become a Verizon Wireless
Sales Manager with Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Facilitating retail sales of cellular phones and wireless
services to the public.
- Creating additional sales opportunities through creative
- Continually increasing knowledge of telecommunications products
- Observing retail sales reps selling process, teaching best
practices, and ensuring delivery of top-tier customer
- Seeking additional sales through creative marketing and
- Developing and monitoring action plans for the accomplishment
of daily/month sales goals.
- Prepare Wireless Specialist reviews with approval from the
District Sales Manager.
- Facilitate new hire sales training program and ensuring that
are required elements are completed.
- Pre-screening of job applicants and conducting all
- Hiring of new employees with approval from the District Sales
- Conduct disciplinary action plans as needed with approval from
the District Sales Manager.
- Manage shift scheduling.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability
to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as need
- Outgoing, motivating, confident, positive team leader with an
amazing ability to inspire others.
About Russell Cellular:
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in
business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and
was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With
over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our
mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every
customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will
offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based
solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the
*For Complete Details of the $1000.00 Sign-On Bonus after 90 days
of service, please contact or ask the hiring manager during the
formal interview process.PI201420212
Keywords: Verizon Wireless by Russel Cellular, Aspen , Wireless Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!