Valet Parking Attendant
Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Immediately Hiring Valet Attendants for the W HotelAre you a
team player who likes to have fun while you work? Do you enjoy
meeting people and sparking conversations? If so, then we want YOU
to join our LAZ family! We are an employee first company who care
about you and what you think!Why LAZ Parking?
- Immediately Hiring!
- Make great cash tips daily!
- Compensation: $20/hourly wage (+ CASH tips)
- Generous sign-on bonus up to $1000
- Referral Bonus: $500 for EACH Full-Time person you refer & $250
for EACH Part-time person you refer after completion of the 45 day
- Flexible scheduling; Full-Time & Part-Time - days, evenings &
weekend shifts available
- Team Atmosphere
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of
your earned wages immediately
- Paid training: No experience? We have you covered!
- Free company uniformThe following programs are available to
help support you,?free?of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources?One-on-one health coaching is
available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ
Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?you and eligible members of
your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation ProgramAdditional Full-Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Requirements: Must have valid Drivers License, with 2+ years of
driving experience and a Can Do Attitude!
The Spirit of the Position: Do you love driving cars? Meeting new
people? Are you energetic and fast on your feet? Well then, we are
looking for you. We are hiring?Valet Parking Attendants?to woo our
customers while parking their cars in a professional and
responsible manner. A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role
in the success of the company. They are the first person our
clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person our
clients & customers see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling
face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance. What
Will I Do?
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and
organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and
develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully,
efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to
work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond,
make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you. Requirements:
- Ability to drive manual transmission is preferred but not
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but
not required. Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift. The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.? Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions. Referrals:
- We are immediately hiring! Active Hourly employees who refer a
New Hire will receive up to $500 for full-time referrals and $250
for part-time referrals.
- New Hire must stay with the company and be actively working to
receive referral payment and be in good standing throughout the 45
day probationary period.
- The current employees FIRST and LAST name must be on the
application to receive referral credit.
- Hotel or valet experience is a plus!FLSA Status:?Non-Exempt,
Tipped LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
grounds. LAZ Parking offers an extensive benefits plan that
includes medical, dental, life insurance, short-term disability,
employee assistance, flexible spending accounts and vision.LAZ
Parking participates in E-Verify
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Aspen , Valet Parking Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...