On-Call Banquet Server
Company: Dolce - Aspen Meadows
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Dolce is now seeking a On-Call Banquet Server to join our team at
the Dolce Aspen Meadows location in Aspen, Colorado. Job Summary
The On-Call Banquet Server is responsible for the set-up and
serving of food and beverages to guests at all banquet functions,
according to hotel standards. Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Fundamental
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Perform preparatory tasks and side work duties to ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the menu and explain it
- Served guests according to the hotel's standards in a friendly,
courteous and professional manner
- Respond to guest problems, complaints and accidents.
Communicate to management if necessary
- Set all tables according to hotel standards
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and orderly manner,
stocked with any appropriate supplies necessary for food service
- Clean-up banquet space after the completion of the function and
ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored and re-stocked
- Prepare room according to BEO and the various meal
- Follow all money handling procedures when serving the
- Know the menu items for each function served and able to give
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction COMPANY OVERVIEW: Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a
leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across
9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most
diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic
brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the
business, make hotel travel possible for all. Our hotel owners are
the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday
travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our
robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale
brands-delivers just that. We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont®
by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels
and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham,
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta®
Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham,
Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark
Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®,
Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham
Hotels and Resorts®. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices
around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more,
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members
worldwide. Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Aspen Meadows, 845 Meadows Road, Aspen,
Colorado 81611 Employment Status: On-Call Please see
Keywords: Dolce - Aspen Meadows, Aspen , On-Call Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!