Deli Counter Salesperson
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Deli Counter Salesperson Now Hiring a Deli Counter Attendant,
full time with insurance and tips. Previous kitchen or deli
experience required, good English skills a must. Meat & Cheese
Restaurant and Farm Shop ASPEN area preferred.
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter
customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing
samples, and responding to requests.
- Recommending, slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats
- Preparing special orders and party trays.
- Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to
ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by
cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and
confirming that tools are in working order.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established
by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply
with company standards. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or
disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act)
with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Meat, Aspen , Deli Counter Salesperson, Hospitality & Tourism , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!