Wireless Store Manager
Company: Verizon Wireless by Russel Cellular
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Verizon Wireless Store Manager - $1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS! -
Hiring ImmediatelyVerizon by Russell CellularAspen Colorado Full
Time: Up to $27.00 per hour including base rate and commissions and
Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer with over 700
retail locations across the United States, has an immediate opening
for a Verizon Wireless Store Manager to lead and develop our retail
team in Aspen Colorado. As a Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you
will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of your Verizon
Wireless location and work with your team to ensure they provide
individualized customer service to equip the customers with
appropriate wireless products and Verizon Wireless Service. As a
Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you will enjoy:
- Unlimited commissions based on performance and commission
advances in the first 90 days while in training.
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- 401k with a company match.
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests, and incentives.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Employee referral programs.
- Community involvement opportunities The role of a Verizon
Wireless Store Manager:
As a Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you will epitomize Russell
Cellular's core values of Integrity, Expertise, Initiative and
Service. You will work to instill these values into your team
members so together you live out our brand foundation of Care for
every person on the team, customers, and members of the communities
in which we do business. If you're self-motivated and have a
history of successfully developing and leading retail employees and
you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial
stability, then you owe it to yourself to become a Verizon Wireless
Sales Manager with Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Facilitating retail sales of cellular phones and wireless
services to the public.
- Creating additional sales opportunities through creative
- Continually increasing knowledge of telecommunications products
- Observing retail sales reps selling process, teaching best
practices, and ensuring delivery of top-tier customer service.
- Seeking additional sales through creative marketing and
- Developing and monitoring action plans for the accomplishment
of daily/month sales goals.
- Prepare Wireless Specialist reviews with approval from the
District Sales Manager.
- Facilitate new hire sales training program and ensuring that
are required elements are completed.
- Pre-screening of job applicants and conducting all
- Hiring of new employees with approval from the District Sales
- Conduct disciplinary action plans as needed with approval from
the District Sales Manager.
- Manage shift scheduling. Job requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability
to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel.
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as need be.
- Outgoing, motivating, confident, positive team leader with an
amazing ability to inspire others. About Russell Cellular:Russell
Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in business
since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was
awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over
700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission
is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every
time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you
uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement.Come
and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!Equal
Opportunity Employer StatementRussell Cellular is an equal
opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion
in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
local laws.This policy applies to all employment practices within
our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation,
benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes
hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and
business needs at the time. For Complete Details of the $1000.00
Sign-On Bonus after 90 days of service, please contact or ask the
hiring manager during the formal interview process.
Keywords: Verizon Wireless by Russel Cellular, Aspen , Wireless Store Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!