Construction Project Manager/Estimator
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eli Mandelbaum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company
site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
A bit about us:
Our client knows how to take the long view and create a plan to
get there. And we do the same with their people. From day one,
you’ll notice a difference in the freedom, collaboration, and
support you receive on a daily basis.
Why join us?
People join this General Contractor for career growth, the
opportunity to build meaningful projects, and to expand the impact
• Competitive Base Salary!
• Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
• PTO & Holidays
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
• Consult with clients vendors, personnel in other departments,
or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates/budgets
and resolve issues.
• Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time,
cost, materials, and labor estimates/budgets.
• Prepare, analyze, and or recommend vendors or subcontractors
for project selection.
• Confer with Engineers, Architects, Owners, Contractors and
Subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Prepare estimates/budgets used by management for purposes such
as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
• Assess the cost-effectiveness of products, projects, or
services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project
• Visit site and record information about access, drainage, and
topography and availability of services such as water and
• Visit with local authorities for each project being estimated
to determine local rules and regulations to ensure estimate/budget
is as complete and accurate as possible.
• Provide necessary training and direction to assist staff to
achieve position advancement.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related
• Two to five years experience preferred.
• Commercial Construction Experience (Ground Up/TI)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply on company site" button.