Aircraft Refueler/ Line Service Technician
Customer Service Agent
4 day work week!
Drug free workplace. E.O.E. Full Benefits!
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic,
goal-oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Line Service
Technician/Aircraft Fueler (LST).
1. Aircraft movement, placement, fueling, and storage
2. Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks
3. Excellent customer service to clientele
4. Provide professional and safe service
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• 18 years of age
• A valid state driver’s license
Position Type and Expectations
This is a non-exempt position. This position includes shift work
which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled
company holidays. This position requires work outside and in all
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to