Front End Department Manager D12 CM416 $23.00
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Company Name: City Market
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Embrace the Customer 1st strategy to create an outstanding
customer experience through exceptional service. Establish &
maintain a safe & clean environment that encourages our customers
to return. Achieve the Front-end performance goals & best
practices. Drive the department in reaching sales & profit goals
established for the department, & monitor all established quality
assurance st&ards. Direct & supervise all functions, duties &
activities for the Front-end department. Responsible for the
execution of best practices, goals & established st&ards for
the department. Role model & demonstrate the company's core values
of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion & safety of
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust & respect among associates.
- Communicate company, department, & job specific information to
- Collaborate with associates & promote teamwork to help achieve
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important & appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department & throughout the store.
- Gain & maintain knowledge of products sold within the
departments & be able to respond to questions & make suggestions
- Responsible for maintaining records & paperwork required for
company & federal compliancy: Anti-money Laundering
- Monitor & control supply expenses for the department.
- Manage cash control, sales & cash items & records for the
- Manage the scheduling of Front-end associates to provide
adequate department coverage.
- Assist store management in preparing the store/department
budget, profit & loss reviews, & take appropriate action on all
- Develop & implement a department business plan to achieve
- Create & execute sales promotions in partnership with store
- Implement the period promotional plan for the department.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal & special ads.
- Monitor & control expenses for the department.
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions; note
any discrepancies in inventory.
- Responsible for the department associates are current &
compliant with company training st&ards.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations & guidelines.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures &
identify unsafe conditions & notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment & notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, & illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Adhere to all local, state & federal laws, & company
- Supervise & coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; complete performance reviews & provides feedback to direct
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math
- Ability to h&le stressful situations
- Retail or Customer Service experience
- Front-end experience
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Front-end Supervisor
- Management experience
- Retail experience
- Second language: speaking, reading &/or writing
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches
and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly,
Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads
through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction,
Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger
Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Keywords: Kroger, Aspen , Front End Department Manager D12 CM416 $23.00, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!