Line/Prep Cook - Full-Time
Company: BOXER PROPERTY
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Line / Prep Cook at Boxer Resorts reports
to the Executive Chef and will prepare food 'to order' for the
restaurant; ensures consistent quality while following Standard
Operating Procedures and Food Safety procedures. Cooks and present
food according to hotel standard recipes in order to create quality
food products. Full-Time positions
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per dupe from servers.
- Washes, peels, slices and generally prepares ingredients as
identified by recipe.
- Cut, trim, bone, carve and generally prepare meats, poultry and
fish as identified by recipe.
- Measures, mixes, portions and generally prepares ingredients as
identified by recipe.
- Secure service and preparation areas at end of day.
- Wrap, label, date and properly store all food ingredients in
accordance to safe food handling making sure that all perishables
are kept at proper temperatures.
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up.
- Note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages.
- Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designed
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems; control food waste, loss and usage per SOP.
- Assist in prep work of vegetables and condiments as required
for the next shift.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
Required Knowledge, Experience and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Ability to lift large trays weighing up to 30lbs.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, make smart
- Must be able to willing to lend a helping hand to any teammate
at any time
- Able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
- Prior Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Experience with MICROS 3700 or TABC/Food Handler certifications
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including 401K
and PTO after 90 days to eligible employees.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will
only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
Keywords: BOXER PROPERTY, Aspen , Line/Prep Cook - Full-Time, Other , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!