Bartender - Elevation Resort
Company: Elevation Resort
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Elevation Resort and Spa, a Boxer Resort, has an exciting
seasonal opportunity for a Bartender position.
This is a great chance to further develop your customer service
skills and work for a Boxer Resort, a premier management company in
the hospitality industry.
Success is the direct result of everyone working together toward
a common goal: To deliver exceptional service to our valued guests
and provide a high quality work environment for our associates.
Bartenders will be responsible for serving guests in a
hospitable manner to ensure positive guest service. Have a fresh,
optimistic enthusiastic and service-laced attitude. You are here to
serve our guests and provide them with an exceptional dining
- Greet guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promote house
drinks and use up-selling skills to increase revenues.
- Prepare beverages requested by guests using established pouring
standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the
guests and to control costs. Coordinate food service with
restaurant(s) for bar/lounge guests, if applicable.
- Monitor guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to
determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notify
management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or
impaired condition of guests; check identification whenever the age
of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service is
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all
times. Immediately report any safety/service incident to the
supervisor or manager on duty.
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using
appropriate service recovery guidelines.
- Set up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes,
glassware and supplies. Perform pre- and post-shift work
(empty/fill ice-bins, prepare garnishments, replenish/store snacks,
- Requisition all necessary supplies in line with hotel
procedures and manage liquor inventory.
- Ensure that all liquor is properly secured before, during, and
at close of shift.
- Obtain, count and secure bartender's bank; receive cash and
credit payments from customers; give accurate change and balance
cash drawer at end of shift in line with hotel procedures.
- Check bar and seating areas for cleanliness and attractiveness
ensuring all standards are aligned to company and local legislative
standards. Inspect all equipment and machinery for proper
operation. Sweep and mop bar floor after shift. Wipe down counters,
equipment, stools, chairs, tables, and other areas as
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments
as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Experience and
- Pass a background check
- Formal Bartending preferred
- Meet legal age requirements
- Certified TIPS trained
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
- Fluent in English
- Ability to lift large trays weighing up to 30lbs
- Able to think quickly on your feet, make smart decisions
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne,
non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will
only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
Keywords: Elevation Resort, Aspen , Bartender - Elevation Resort, Other , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!