Hotel Aspen Public Area Attendant
Company: HayMax Hotels
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Reports to Housekeeping Supervisor
This position reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor. The Public
Area Attendant will ensure the hotel lobbies and public facilities
are in neat and clean condition. We want our Guests to get a great
first impression as soon as they set foot on property.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Clean assigned public areas throughout hotels. This includes
restrooms, lobby, hallways/walkways, stairwells, dining areas and
outside premises of hotels.
- Clean public area restrooms, remove trash (interior and
exterior receptacles) from public areas
- Assist Food and Beverage Attendants as needed (dishes, set up,
break down, etc.)
- Clean all mirrors, windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping
all metal shiny.
- Vacuum carpets as needed.
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service
- Report necessary maintenance items.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Assist with other housekeeping operations as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous housekeeping experience ideal
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a
team with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Excellent people skills; ability to focus attention on guest
needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Housekeeping experience preferred
Keywords: HayMax Hotels, Aspen , Hotel Aspen Public Area Attendant, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!