Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
This Position Offers:
Monday-Friday schedule, 40 hours per week, excellent benefits
package, competitive pay and much more.
Serves as the Development Assistant to Aspen Valley Hospital
Foundation. Assists Foundation team with all special events and
provides general clerical and administrative support.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provides support for all special events, tours and meetings;
researches goods, services and vendors needed as directed; assists
with event set up and clean up; completes internal catering
requests, provides notification to other departments, such as
security and environmental services; inventory of supplies;
facilitates transport of supplies to internal and external events;
assists with collection of donated items; performs other necessary
tasks as directed.
- Responsible for Foundation storage room organization and
inventory; ensures team members are informed when reordering of
supplies, SWAG and other items for upcoming events, mailings and
overall office operations is needed.
- Assists with all direct mailing projects; prints letters,
assembles mail pieces, applies postage and delivers mail to mail
room and/or post office.
- Assists with inputting actions and follow-up calendar reminders
in Raiser's Edge and Outlook.
- Gathers information to create POs and process vendor invoices,
per purchasing policies.
- Assists with proofreading and assembling of donor packets,
board packets, marketing materials and PowerPoint
- Assists with community relations and marketing projects as
directed; filter communications and requests; track deadlines;
proofread ads and other marketing materials; interface with AVH
Community Relations team.
- Enters data in Raiser's Edge database; pulls basic reports as
- Assists Art Committee; serves as point person for requests of
artwork; facilitates installations as directed.
- Assists with scheduling appointments needed to support team;
coordinates meetings space and other details as directed.
- Assists with coordinating travel for staff and for contracted
employees traveling in to Aspen.
- Other projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Exceptional proofreading skills and strict attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong interpersonal and relation-building skills required
- Strong phone and in-person presence required
- Ability to take direction and then work independently on
assigned tasks required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
and Publisher programs required
- Ability to travel to offsite locations when needed
- Attention candidates: when applying for this position, please
be sure to include a resume and cover letter (both in PDF
*Our hire-in rates of pay are based on years of relevant
experience. Listed below are our hire-in rates for the position,
which includes: minimum pay (no relevant experience) and mid-point
(12 or more years).
Minimum = $22.00/hr
Mid-Point = $24.91/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, retirement, and much
more can be viewed here.
Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Fund Raising,
Philanthropy, Non-profit, Capital campaign
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , Foundation Assistant, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!