User Access Analyst
Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, 40 hours per week, comprehensive benefits
package (including generous PTO, health insurance within your first
30 days, retirement), being part of a very cohesive & supportive
team, four of North America's top ski resorts at your doorstep, and
The User Access Analyst is responsible for the implementation,
security, maintenance and access administration of information
systems managed by the AVH IT Department. Focuses on identity
administration and access governance. Required to understand,
adhere and enforce security standards, policies and procedures.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provides role-based access management to IT-managed
applications, including Epic. Ensures appropriate access with
maintaining Minimum Necessary.
- Oversees IT user onboarding and training, ensuring that each
Epic user complete training prior to accessing the Epic system.
Ensure the development of training schedules, training lesson
plans, and written user documentation.
- Oversees the Epic SER master file, establishing SER standards
and processes. Coordinates and leads SER activities.
- Troubleshoots and repairs failed permissions and access levels
of multiple Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools,
applications and assigned technologists.
- Reviews maintenance reports and violation logs to detect and
employ solutions that deter unauthorized access that may be a
threat to corporate, client, and team member security.
- Creates and maintains relevant documentation to include, but
not limited to, standard operating procedures and user guides.
- Provide excellent customer service, teamwork, collaboration,
communication and education. Ensures user requests are prioritized
and completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Continually review system access to identify weaknesses,
security risks, operational or workflow problems, and other areas
that need improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Security Operations team or
- Advanced active directory and user account management knowledge
- Intermediate business productivity software knowledge (Outlook,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Advanced comprehensive documentation ability preferred.
- General knowledge of hospital and clinic operations
- Ability to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of
electronic protected health information (ePHI) and departmental
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state laws for hospitals
- Working knowledge of HIPAA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify
problems, collect data, establish facts and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities and meet
established deadlines. Proficient in time management and able to
meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
- A high degree of initiative, independence, and integrity in
- Healthcare or healthcare IT experience required.
- ITIL training required, certification preferred.
- Security+ training required, certification preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
Our hire-in rates of pay are based on years of relevant experience.
Listed below are our hire-in rates for the position, which
includes: minimum pay (no relevant experience) and mid-point (12 or
Minimum = $27.90/hr
Mid-Point = $36.30/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, retirement, and much
more can be viewed here.
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , User Access Analyst, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!