Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: September 7, 2021
The Screening Coordinator will greet patients, employees and
visitors to the hospital (or offsite facilities) and screen for
symptoms, conduct a temperature check and direct assist them with
directions while maintaining confidentiality, security, and
professionalism at all times.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Screens all employees, visitors, and patients according to CDC
guidelines upon entering the hospital.
- Conducts temperature screening, following process. Directs
those being screened with any history of symptoms and/or current
temperature to leave the hospital and communicate with their health
care provider directly. Where appropriate, screened individuals may
be directed to the Emergency Department.
- Coordinator will need to follow process using PPE for screening
to protect themselves and others.
- Coordinator will follow procedure for sterilizing thermometers
after each use.
- Coordinator will open and close the screening table daily,
properly storing all materials and disposing of trash from the
- Answer questions as appropriate and/or directs to appropriate
Population Specific Criteria:
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and interact with patients,
employees and guests of the hospital of all ages, recognizing
language and learning barriers, and technology challenges.
- Able to state his/her duties during a code pink drill.
- 2-3 years of clinical experience preferred
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred
- Clinical Training, Certification or Education Preferred
- May be exposed to communicable diseases through normal or
careless performance of responsibilities.
- May be exposed to stressful situations
Compensation / Benefits:
Compensation is a $25.00/hr (flat rate regardless of
The status of this position is 'temporary' and does not offer any
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , Screening Coordinator, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!