Warehouse Supervisor - Twin Lakes, CO, United States - New Pay Rate!
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Located at Twin Lakes, CO, United States - New Pay Rate!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for assisting the
Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse,
working with the merchandise and resolving issues using a retail
management system; supervising the activities of subordinates,
assigning responsibility for specified work; and performing all
other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned
What We Will Offer You:
• A one-time $300 hiring bonus
• A competitive rate of pay of $16 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• Parking and Transit reimbursement
Your Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Supervisor to:
• Work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
• Work the Early Morning shift 5am-1:30pm
• Work a full-time schedule
• Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in
receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to
• Supervises day-to-day activities of subordinates
• Assists management in covering and running shifts
• Assists with scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered
• Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and
efficiently processes deliveries
• Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse
• Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the
warehouse and stores (where applicable)
• Identifies damaged and expired products
• Implements product rotation based on product code dates in
warehouse and concepts
• Follows all security and safety procedures established by the
Company and Branch
• Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities
established by the warehouse
• Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
• Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory
• Assists with ticketing according to branch standards for accuracy
• Reviews in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse
Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when
• Ensures that information from related ordering and receiving
forms are processed according to company standards and are
correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
• Updates information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate
• Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
• Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination,
and working relationships between associates and management
• Drives Company Vehicles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions,
short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse
comfortably with subordinates.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal
• Requires the ability to drive a truck safely.
• The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma.
• Requires a valid driver's license and meet company requirements
for Safe Driving record
• Minimum of 6 months supervisory/lead experience
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. #AF123
Keywords: Hudson Group, Aspen , Warehouse Supervisor - Twin Lakes, CO, United States - New Pay Rate!, Other , Twin Lakes, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!