PFS Revenue Cycle Analyst
Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, 40 hours per week, comprehensive benefits
package (including generous PTO, health insurance within your first
30 days, retirement), being part of a very cohesive & supportive
team, and four of North America's top ski resorts at your
The Revenue Cycle Analyst, under the direct supervision of the
Revenue Cycle Director, maintains and supports the integrity of
Aspen Valley Hospital District's Revenue Cycle specific
applications, their processes, reporting and associated programs
for continuity, standardization and the specific needs of
regulatory requirements dedicated to the Revenue Cycle. The
position works closely with IT, Billing, Admissions, HIMS,
Scheduling, Compliance, external vendors and others involved with
the Revenue Cycle. They perform a variety of system and process
administration, reporting and support tasks, which may include but
is not limited to monitoring, analyzing, auditing, reporting,
constructing, documenting, testing, training, maintaining, and
troubleshooting revenue cycle system applications and processes.
They coordinate, assist and oversee revenue cycle application
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintains and supports the integrity of the Aspen Valley
Hospital Revenue Cycle software applications, their processes and
associated dictionaries for continuity, standardization and
compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Provides daily system application and user support including,
but not limited to assistance, questions, problem-solving, and
training/education. Provides functional and technical direction to
others as needed.
- Works closely with IT, Billing, Admissions, HIMS, Scheduling,
the Compliance Committee, external vendors and others involved with
the Revenue Cycle to maintain best practice standards and workflows
- Performs a variety of systems administration and support tasks,
including monitoring, analyzing, reporting and tracking, auditing,
constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting
and supporting revenue cycle tools and software applications.
- Produces and provides requested report information/data.
- Coordinates and oversees new revenue cycle application
implementations. Creates and tests process changes as needed.
- Collaborates with IT staff to identify, recommend and design
continual improvements to system functionality.
- Researches and analyses data to ensure integrity with
information, identifies issues, and mitigates billing, coding and
process errors; identifies risks to operations and proposes
solutions; collaborates with managers to correct errors and assist
with process changes as needed.
- Proactively designs and modifies system processes to reduce
incidents. Works on initiatives to improve efficiency with revenue
- Assists with other Revenue Cycle duties as needed or requested
by Revenue Cycle Director.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in related field
- Ability to concentrate and show attention to detail
- Relatively high degree of analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Project management experience helpful
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
Hire-in rates of pay are based upon the relevance of years of
experience, education and certifications. Our talent acquisition
team will help you understand how your direct experience will be
Pay range for new hires:
Minimum = $37.14/hr
Mid-Point = $48.30/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, and retirement can
be viewed here.
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , PFS Revenue Cycle Analyst, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!