Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, 40 hours per week, comprehensive benefits
package (including generous PTO, health insurance within your first
30 days, retirement), being part of a very cohesive & supportive
team, and four of North America's top ski resorts at your
This position is responsible for inventory management at the
warehouse location. Prepares, labels, and organizes the transport
of all inventory requisition. Responsible for receiving at the
warehouse location. Deliveries at the Mid Valley Surgery Center,
Basalt Afterhours Clinic, and Glenwood springs office. Maintains
the cleanliness of the warehouse each week. Removes trash daily.
Prepares all outgoing shipments for hospital business as well as
personal packages. Records and maintains the records for all
products coming into the warehouse. Organizes and maintains the
long-term storage for the hospital.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Takes daily visual and computer inventory
- Manages outgoing shipments (Personal & Business)
- Responsible for receiving at the warehouse location
- Responsible for Mid/Down valley deliveries including the Mid
Valley Surgery Center, Basalt After Hours Clinic, and Glenwood
- Organizes and maintains long term storage
- Prepares, labels, and organizes inventory requisitions
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping the warehouse and daily
- Demonstrates purposeful service excellence through exceeding
patient and coworker expectations.
- Represents the department/hospital as a dedicated, courteous,
and responsive employee
- Records pertinent documentation in accordance with regulatory
requirements, professional standards and hospital policy.
- Adheres to federal, state and hospital rules and regulations
concerning HIPAA privacy and security.
- Follows Hospital compliance plan and policies, including the
Code of Conduct.
- Participates in required training for compliance related
activities (HIPAA, Compliance, Patient Safety, TJC, etc.)
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own
professional decision making and professional growth.
- Participates and contributes to departmental meetings and
Population Specific Criteria:
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and interact with customers
of all ages, recognizing language and learning barriers, and
- Able to state his/her duties during a code pink drill.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to concentrate and show attention to detail
- Relatively high degree of analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- High School degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in related field preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
Hire-in rates of pay are based upon the relevance of years of
experience, education and certifications. Our talent acquisition
team will help you understand how your direct experience will be
Pay range for new hires:
Minimum = $17.41/hr
Mid-Point = $22.69/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, and retirement can
be viewed here.
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , Warehouse Technician, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!