Development Coordinator - Foundation
Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, 40 hours per week, comprehensive benefits
package (including generous PTO, health insurance within your first
30 days, retirement), being part of a very cohesive & supportive
team, and four of North America's top ski resorts at your
Serves as the Development Coordinator to Aspen Valley Hospital
Foundation. Coordinates with foundation team to provide overall
administrative, event, marketing, and database support to the
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Serves as back up to the Executive Assistant and performs
various administrative tasks as directed.
- Gathers information to create POs and process vendor invoices,
per purchasing policies.
- Coordinates donations of artwork and requests for internal
artwork needs; facilitates installations as directed.
- Assists with scheduling appointments; coordinates meetings
space, catering requests and other details as directed.
- Assists with coordinating travel for staff and
- Coordinates team training for Raiser's Edge, Health Streams and
planning retreats; communicates deadlines and specific needs for
training and meetings.
- Ensures Foundation supplies, SWAG and other materials are
appropriately ordered, carefully inventoried, organized and
properly stored for internal and external use.
- Proofreads and crosschecks donor acknowledgments and other
communications as directed.
- Assists with recording expenses and income as directed.
- Provides support for all Foundation internal and external
events, including tours, meetings, fundraisers, ribbon cuttings,
dedications, training and seminars.
- Coordinates procurement of goods and services for events and
- Coordinates internal/external catering requests; ensures
notification is communicated to departments for events, such as
food services, security, housekeeping and engineering.
- Sends RFPs when needed to potential vendors for events.
- Coordinates donations of live and silent auction items and
other gifts in-kind for special events.
- Manages ticket sales and timely acknowledgment of all event
participants and donors; enters details into special event software
(OneCause) and reconciles with Raiser's Edge.
- Coordinates annual employee giving campaign events and
- Coordinates with community relations and marketing consultants
on projects and deadlines; reviews requests for advertising and
participation in community events.
- Assists with procuring external community event tickets;
ensures staff and board members attending are aware of
participation and appropriate details are on calendars; sends
reminders and confirms participation.
- Proofreads correspondence, ads, marketing materials, donor
packets, board packets, emails and PowerPoint presentations and
other outward facing materials.
- Assists with entering data in Raiser's Edge database; pulls
- Assists with inputting actions and ensures follow up is added
to Outlook calendars.
- Ensures in-kind donations are entered into database and
acknowledgments are completed.
- Develops segmented mailing lists for events and appeals as
- Coordinates grateful patient and annual appeal mailings;
uploads files to third party vendor.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must possess strong proofreading skills with strict attention
- Strong organizational skills required
- Relatively high degree of analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal and relation-building skills required
- Strong phone and in-person presence required
- Ability to take direction and then work independently on
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Computer literacy, with strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Power
Point, Outlook, and Publisher programs
- Ability to travel to offsite locations preferred
- High School degree required
- Associate's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in related field preferred
Benefits & Compensation:
Hire-in rates of pay are based upon the relevance of years of
experience, education and certifications. Our talent acquisition
team will help you understand how your direct experience will be
Pay range for new hires:
Minimum = $23.06/hr
Mid-Point = $30.02/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, and retirement can
be viewed here.
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , Development Coordinator - Foundation, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!