Outlet Server (AM breakfast)
Company: Dolce Aspen Meadows
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Dolceis now seeking aOutlet Server (AM breakfast) to join our
team at the Dolce Aspen Meadows location in Aspen,Colorado.Job
SummaryThe Outlet Server is responsible for providing the highest
quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and
efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and
delivering guests orders and collecting payment.Education &
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while
carrying full trays of food & beverages.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.Fundamental
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s),
lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing
end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties
according to station rotation assignment and established
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and
- Keep all beverages at least full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and
- Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom
according to established standards.
- Answer the telephone according to standards.
- Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to
- Be familiar with fire extinguishers, locations and know how to
- Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is
committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team
members who align with our companys core values. We are proud to
reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit
programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid HolidaysParticipation in any of the benefit plans and
programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction
of eligibility requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the
right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time
in accordance with applicable law.Wage Rate: $15+ tips+ premier ski
pass (FT only)COMPANY OVERVIEW:Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the
largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel
management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in
more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of
hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the
richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel
travel possible for all.Our hotel owners are the stewards of our
brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe
guests deserve great experiences, and our robust
portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and midscale
brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by
Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and
Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn
Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns &
Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada
Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by
Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by
Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra,
Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and
Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the
globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members
worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Job Location: Dolce Aspen Meadows,845 Meadows
Road,Aspen,Colorado 81611Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Dolce Aspen Meadows, Aspen , Outlet Server (AM breakfast), Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!