Food & Beverage Intern
Company: Dolce Aspen Meadows
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Dolceis now seeking aFood & Beverage Intern to join our team at the
Dolce Aspen Meadows location in Aspen,Colorado.Job SummaryF&B
Interns will learn the basics of preparing for and serving banquet
functions, in an educationaland informative program. This
internship program is for summer 2022 (May through
August).Education & ExperienceCurrent enrollment in hospitality
program and/or food & beverage curriculumPhysical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.General Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, withemployees and guests in an attentive, friendly,
courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
ResortsStandards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
- Perform preparatory tasks and side work duties to ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Know how to read the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and be familiar
with the menu of the assigned function.
- Serve guests according to the hotels standards in a friendly,
courteous, and professional manner.
- Respond to guest problems, complaints, and accidents.
Communicate to management, if necessary.
- Set all tables according to hotel standards.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and orderly manner,
stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for food
- Clean-up banquet space after the completion of the function and
ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored and re-stocked
- Prepare room according to BEO and the various meal
- Know the menu items for each function served and able to give
accurate descriptionsWyndham Hotels & Resorts is committed to
attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who
align with our companys core values. We are proud to reward our
full time team members with comprehensive benefit programs and
resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid HolidaysParticipation in any of the benefit plans and
programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction
of eligibility requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the
right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time
in accordance with applicable law.Wage Rate: $15COMPANY
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden,
Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.Headquartered in
Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai,
Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs
approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.Our Company is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location: Dolce Aspen
Meadows,845 Meadows Road,Aspen,Colorado 81611
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Dolce Aspen Meadows, Aspen , Food & Beverage Intern, Other , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!