Restaurant Cook - Advanced - Urgently Hiring
Company: Vail Mountain
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road.
We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature.
We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our
untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to
our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and
bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.As of Nov.
15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North
America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.This position is for a career
oriented culinary professional with a positive attitude and
willingness to be flexible. The advanced cook supervises food
preparations and production of banquet operations and is able to
perform a variety of culinary functions. Job Requirements
- Continually demonstrates a high level of guest service,
providing the experience of a lifetime.
- Maintains and upholds culinary culture ofsafety and
- Understands the importance of standards, speed and
- Demonstrates advanced culinary skill sets; knife skills,
consistency and cleanliness.
- Adheres to Vail Resorts Culinary Guidelines, Goals and
- Checks quality of all food served and produced.
- Must be able to work to end of season commitment date.
- Prepares food to the specification of the Chef or Sous
- Assist in the direction and supervision of other staff.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 years restaurant experience is required
- 1 year of supervisory experience is preferred
- Possesses passion for culinary excellence and guest
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate well with others
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career
- A flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends, and
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of
timeThe budgeted range starts at $18.50 - $21. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience. The perksinclude afree Summer pass,
and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Visioninsurance,and a401(k)
- Hourly employees aregenerallyeligible for accruedPaid Time Off
(PTO),Extra Time Off (ETO)and Sick Time. Salaried employees
aregenerallyeligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insuranceReach Your Peak at Vail
Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts
delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.Vail Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 432029 Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Aspen , Restaurant Cook - Advanced - Urgently Hiring, Other , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!