Silver Cliff Ranch Camp Team Member / Support Staff
Posted on: June 23, 2022
It's a great feeling to work for a company that does so much
good for others around the world!
Critical Action Items:
1. Work is performed according to specific camp policies and
procedures and with the highest work ethic. Camp responsibilities
may include assisting with projects on camp grounds, leading team
games and performing clerical support.
2. Kitchen responsibilities may include food prep, preparing
ingredients, serving food, cleaning the cooking and serving area,
stocking/inventory, being a dining host/hostess in order to
maintain order and flow of residents and staff in the kitchen and
3. Gift shop responsibilities may include greeting customers,
stocking, inventorying, cleaning, organizing and taking phone
orders. 4. Maintenance/Housekeeping responsibilities may include
planting, shoveling snow, minor repairs to facility,
loading/unloading materials, cleaning cabins, changing and washing
1. Prep appropriate foods, hot or cold, in a timely fashion for
meal service. 2. Assist with supply/equipment inventory.
3. Adheres to all health, safety, rule and regulations.
4. Assists in kitchen sanitation program; maintains cleanliness of
facilities. 5. Operates various kitchen, gift shop and maintenance
equipment as assigned, reports malfunctioning equipment.
6. Reports unsafe conditions in or around the facilities and living
quarters and suggest possible solutions to hazards.
7. Attends and participates in all meetings, as required.
8. Provide exceptional customer service to staff, guests and
9. Reports to assigned work area/station, ready to work at the time
work assignment is scheduled to begin.
1. Must maintain high standard of personal hygiene.
2. Other job duties as assigned.
1. Possess basic knowledge of the material and equipment used in
cooking and grounds operations.
2. Have basic knowledge of food and health department
3. Ability to read and write simple correspondence and communicate
4. Ability to follow oral and written instructions; work
independently and in a timely manner.
5. Able to perform simple arithmetic calculations; cash handling
6. Ability to function as a member of a team or independently.
7. Must regularly use hands to work with and handle food.
8. Must stand during most of shift with intermittent stooping and
9. Must have visual abilities including color vision, close vision,
depth perception and ability to focus.
10. Must be able to regularly lift up to twenty five pounds or
11. Must pass a criminal background check, if applicable.
The BCFS System is committed to following immunization
recommendations produced by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control
(CDC). As such, our company policy requires that all employees must
receive a COVID vaccination and an annual Influenza vaccination or
obtain an approved exemption from the BCFS System as a medical or
religious accommodation. This is a condition of employment and all
new hires will be responsible for providing proof.
English (United States)
If you like to work with people that believe they can make a
difference in the world, this is the company for you!
It is the policy of BCFS System of Companies and its affiliated
organizations to provide equal employment opportunity and treat all
employees equally regardless of age, race, creed/religion, color,
national origin, immigration status or citizenship status, sexual
orientation, military or veteran status, sex/gender, gender
identity, gender expression, disability, genetic information or
genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status,
partnership status, victim of domestic violence, sexual or other
reproductive health decisions, or other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
Click here to view the "EEO is the law" poster
Keywords: BCFS, Aspen , Silver Cliff Ranch Camp Team Member / Support Staff, Other , Nathrop, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!