Posted on: August 3, 2022
BENEFITS: Employees receive Paid Personal Time Off. Full-time
employees receive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits at
a minimal cost to the employee; 100% employer-paid short-term
disability, group term life, and AD/D insurance. Employees and
their immediate family members are offered access to our, 100%
employer-paid Employee Assistance Program. Matching 401k.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assuring thoroughness and
efficiency of medical services for Starpoint Salida residential
programs. Be available for consultation on all medical concerns (if
possible). Provide in-service training regarding medication
administration management and other medically related areas. Review
activities of staff involved in the health care of those we serve
involved in Starpoint programs.
Job Title: LPN Health Care Professional
Location: Salida Adult Services
Reports To: Agency RN
Position Type: Part-Time Regular 20 - 29 hours per week
- Assure Quality Assurance for all medical procedures/medication
- Assist with compliance with Department of Human Services and
Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Be available for all Department of Health and Division
- Assist all facilities with OSHA regulations and
- Be available for a phone consultation (if possible).
- Participate and/or coordinate with members of the support teams
through the IP process. Periodic review as needed to determine the
progress toward health goals and the effectiveness of supports and
- Coordinate and/or provide training to the residential staff for
any identified health services and support for those we
- Meet with staff on a regular basis and as needed to provide
training, guidance, and advice to meet persons receiving services'
- Follow-up on any extensive medical care needed by those we
- Assure that medical care seems appropriate and reevaluate if
- Strictly adhere to all policies/procedures relating to
- Other duties as assigned.
- Transport consumers in own or company vehicles as necessary
- Assist with or develop protocols and Care Plans
- Be the agency representative for Human Rights
- Follow-up on all agency GERs that involve medical
- Provide support and guidance for Medical DSPs
QUALIFICATIONS: Current, valid State of Colorado Licensed Practical
Nurse license. Current CPR certification. Prefer experience in a
clinical setting (nursing home, hospital, or group home.)
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff and members
of the general medical community.
- Ability to plan ahead to meet medical needs.
- Ability to organize time and to work effectively.
- Ability to quickly assess apparent serious medical conditions
and follow up with treatment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Might be required to carry 50 pounds;
push/pull 100+ pounds; lift heavy objects; stand 4+ hours per day;
walk 4+ hours per day, etc.PI186745935
Keywords: Starpoint, Aspen , Salida LPN, Other , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!