CO - PT - DAYS
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: May 18, 2023
WORK WHERE OTHERS COME TO VACATION
PT to work Inpatient and Outpatient 36 hrs/week
Monday and Wednesday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs the duties per the Physical Therapists Scope of Practice, including but not limited to:
a. Examines patients with impairments, functional limitations, and disability or other health-related conditions in order to determine a diagnosis, prognosis, and intervention.
b. Alleviates impairments and functional limitations by designing, implementing and modifying therapeutic interventions.
c. Prevents injury, impairments, functional limitations, and disability, including the promotion and maintenance of fitness, health, and quality of life in all age populations.
d. Engages in consultation, education, and research.
e. Maintains a record on each patient including physician orders, diagnosis, treatment, progress, record of attendance and summary, in a timely manner. Submit and verify patient charges for services rendered.
f. Participates in discharge planning process.
g. Provides appropriate supervision of aides and assistants.
h. Appropriately delegates care to PTA.
3. Interacts positively with new recruits presenting the organization in a positive manner.
4. Communicates any concerns or issues directly with their manager whenever possible or consults immediately with their immediate supervisor. Does not wait to be rounded on to share concerns.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 years experience
The Physical Therapist must have completed training in accordance with minimum essential for physical therapy schools as prescribed by Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association.
Graduated from an AMA-APTA approved school of physical therapy.
Member or eligible for membership in the American Physical Therapy Association or American Registry of Physical Therapy
Active license for the state of Colorado.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
1. Current, active Physical Therapist licensure for Colorado or a permit from the licensing board while awaiting licensure examination.
2. Current CPR Certification.
Minimum Guaranteed Hours:
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Aspen , CO - PT - DAYS, Other , Salida, Colorado
here to apply!