Maintenance Technician - Elevation Resort
Company: BOXER PROPERTY
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Boxer Resorts / Elevation Resort are seeking a full-time,
permanent, Maintenance Technicians. This position is responsible
for the daily operation, maintenance, and repair of building
systems including (e.g. electrical; heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, plumbing, life safety, tenant requests, etc.), as
well as other tasks assigned by the Property Manager and/or Lead
Maintenance Technician. Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all building systems are being operated safely,
efficiently, and as originally intended.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs to building
systems and equipment.
- Ensure vacant suites are made ready per company standards.
- Complete and document all maintenance and repairs per company
- Completed all service requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all safety standards are maintained per company
- Maintain inventory as needed for cost effective
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls as scheduled. Carry mobile
phone/radio as required for on-call duty.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may
include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local codes and
regulations. Qualifications Required Knowledge, Experience and
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of HVAC, plumbing,
electrical, and life safety systems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, CMMS, etc.).
- Must be able to travel 12-15 weeks increments. - Cost of
housing is included when traveling. (Hourly $17.00 to $19.00)
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Additional commercial maintenance experience will be considered
in lieu of dipolma.
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate maintenance
and operations required.
- Technical training and license preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Special Requirements:
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not
limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending,
standing, climbing or walking.
- Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment
common in the maintenance and construction trades.
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate
exposure to electrical hazards.
- Must pass a pre-employment skills assessment, background check
Boxer Property offers full benefits, including 401K and PTO after
90 days. No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only
employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
Keywords: BOXER PROPERTY, Aspen , Maintenance Technician - Elevation Resort, Professions , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!