Lead Maintenance Technician
Company: BOXER PROPERTY
Location: Crested Butte
Posted on: January 7, 2022
The Lead Maintenance Tech position is a hands-on position that
is responsible for the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and
safety of a building or group of buildings as directed by the
Property Manager. Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all building systems are being operated safely,
efficiently, and as originally intended.
- Diagnose and perform routine maintenance/repair to building
systems and equipment.
- Complete, review, and document all preventive maintenance and
repairs per company policy.
- Ensure that all service requests are completed in a timely
- Coordinate and/or manage installation, repair, or maintenance
projects as directed by the Property Manager or Chief
- Review and monitor all work being performed by outside
- Ensure that all safety standards are communicated and
maintained per company policy.
- Participate in the development and management of capital and
- Maintain inventory as needed for cost effective
- Provide guidance and training to assigned personnel.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls as scheduled. Carry mobile
phone/radio as required for on-call duty.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may
include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local codes and
- Demonstrates effective and efficient use of the Boxer Property
CME work order system. Qualifications Required Knowledge,
Experience and Education:
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of HVAC, plumbing,
electrical, and life safety systems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively delegate assignments, follow up,
and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, CMMS, etc.).
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate maintenance
and operations required.
- Technical training and license preferred.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus. Special Requirements:
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not
limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending,
standing, climbing or walking. Must be able to safely use manual
tools and power equipment common in the maintenance and
construction trades. Must be able to handle hazardous materials
- Must pass a pre-employment skills assessment, background check,
and drug test. Benefits: Boxer Property offers a full range of
benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life &
AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA,
401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous
PTO accessible after 90 days. No calls or agencies please. Boxer
Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States.
Keywords: BOXER PROPERTY, Aspen , Lead Maintenance Technician, Professions , Crested Butte, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!