Inventory Systems Technician
Company: Aspen Valley Hospital
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital. Aspen
Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that
represents the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of
a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center.
Our award-winning hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO,
includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a
difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we
are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient
care of any hospital across the country.
AVH supports vaccinations as the evidence-based and most effective
means for our community and country to put COVID-19 behind us and
to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths. In order to
better care for our community, as of 10/31/21, AVH requires
COVID-19 Vaccination for all Staff.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, 40 hours per week, comprehensive benefits
package (including generous PTO, health insurance within your first
30 days, retirement), being part of a very cohesive & supportive
team, four of North America's top ski resorts at your doorstep, and
Checks and restocks all machines in the hospital. Drives from
warehouse to hospital to fill requisitions and checks par levels of
stocks in all nursing and ancillary service units. Maintains levels
of stock for user areas and keeps areas and cupboards neat and
orderly. Works in the warehouse with the receiving and putting away
of stock. Performs clerical duties such as filing of receiving
reports and invoices and answering the telephones.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Checks and restocks all machines in the hospital.
- Fills requisitions when needs and checks par levels of stocks
in all clinical areas.
- Maintains levels of stock for user areas and keeps areas clean
- Receives and puts inventory away in the Warehouse.
- Performs clerical duties such as filing reports and invoices
and answering the telephone.
- Drive from warehouse to hospital to fill requisitions and
checks par levels of stocks in all nursing and ancillary service
- Demonstrates purposeful service excellence through exceeding
patient and coworker expectations.
- Represents the department/hospital as a dedicated, courteous,
and responsive employee
- Records pertinent documentation in accordance with regulatory
requirements, professional standards and hospital policy.
- Adheres to federal, state and hospital rules and regulations
concerning HIPAA privacy and security.
- Follows Hospital compliance plan and policies, including the
Code of Conduct.
- Participates in required training for compliance related
activities (HIPAA, Compliance, Patient Safety, TJC, etc.)
- Restocks all pyxis equipment daily
- Maintains all vehicles in a clean and well organized
- Assists with set up of and continuing functions of the par
level stocking of all nursing service and ancillary service
- Posts and files purchase orders and packing lists
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Current valid Colorado Driver's License with a relatively clean
driving record is required
Benefits & Compensation:
Hire-in rates of pay are based upon the relevance of years of
experience, education and certifications. Our talent acquisition
team will help you understand how your direct experience will be
Pay range for new hires: $20.00 - $22.69/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous paid time off,
health insurance within your first 30 days, and retirement can be
viewed here. Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dock c,
dockworker, forklift, logistics intern, logistics support, stocker,
warehouse intern, warehouse operation, warehouseman
Keywords: Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen , Inventory Systems Technician, Professions , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!