Part Time Casual Event Technician, Audio Visual- St. Regis Aspen Resort
Company: Encore Global
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position OverviewA Technician is responsible for the set up and
operation of basic / small-scale audiovisual systems in a
hospitality environment while ensuring complete customer
satisfaction. This position reports to an Operations Manager,
Operations Director or Director, Event Technology.Key Job
- Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely
setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment as
listed in the technical qualifications section.Customer Service
- Strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through
- Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met
and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the
- Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
- Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates
basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with
equipment and software issues.
- Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and
professional manner.Systems Knowledge
- Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes
systems entry and paperwork accurately.
- Uses the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled
for set up and for strike. Interacts with other staff and outside
vendors for equipment.
- Increases revenue by utilizing floor up-selling
- Works with clients to finalize invoices.
- Completes order entries in Navigator, as needed.Job
- High School Diploma required. Associate's degree is
- Achieve Technical Level 3 Certification per Encore Technical
Skillset Matrix within 180 days (Technical Skill Set Matrix or
- 1 year of customer service or hospitality experience is
- 1 year of audio visual experience or equivalent in educational
environment is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required for team members that may
operate Company vehicles.
- Additional DOT requirement may need to be met if
- Safety Conscious
- Action Oriented
- Tech SavvyPay and BenefitsFor Colorado based roles, the
anticipated pay is $ $18-$21 hour. Actual pay rates will vary and
will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited
to, education, work experience, competencies, certifications, and
proficiency for the role. In addition to base compensation, Encore
provides the following benefits: paid sick time and access to
training and development resources.From versatile health perks to
new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers
EnvironmentHotelWork is performed in a hotel/convention center
environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to
dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between
moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end
audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be
exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked
to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include
irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings,
weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance
guidelines as defined by Encore based on an individual hotel or a
representation of hotels in that city or area.
Keywords: Encore Global, Aspen , Part Time Casual Event Technician, Audio Visual- St. Regis Aspen Resort, Professions , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!