PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LABORER
Company: PowderMonarch LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:The Property Maintenance Department
is a fun and exciting way to join the ski industry and the Monarch
family. This department is an upbeat, active, and indoor/outdoor
department that provides opportunities to earn and play in the
mountains. Night Custodians should have a positive attitude, enjoy
working on a variety of projects, and helping guests as needed.
Night Custodians effectively and efficiently maintain the overall
cleanliness and appearance of the main lodge, rental center, and
lesson center. Typical working hours are between 10am and 6pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES:The Night Custodian responsibilities include, but
are not limited to the following:
- Work in conjunction with other employees and departments as
part of the Monarch team.
- Use tools, power tools, chemicals, equipment, etc. in a
knowledgeable, safe, and appropriate manner.
- Perform construction projects and general building maintenance
duties including: demolition, painting, carpet repair and
installation, drywall repair and installation, framing, roof
repair, minor concrete work, shoveling, trash removal, and other
miscellaneous project duties.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of materials, shipments,
and other items as requested.
- Maintain the organization and working order of tools,
materials, and basic equipment used.
- Keep manager apprised of supplies inventory as necessary.
- Perform general cleaning, stocking, and upkeep duties inside of
the main lodge and the Rental & Lesson Center, to include trash
- Be up to date with and utilize Personal Protection Equipment
(PPE), including, though not limited to, harnessing, bio-hazard
- Other duties as assigned. This job summary is an overview of
the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to
be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations.JOB
- Minimum Age: 18
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid driver's license and good, company insurable driving
- Ability to push, lift, and move up to 90 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors at elevation in varying weather
- Prior construction and hand/power tool experience
- Legal citizen of the United States or possess other proper work
permit authentication.JOB TYPE: Summer Temporary, Full or Part
TimeCOMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation: Begins at $18 per hour, actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience/length of service.
- Benefits: Monarch Season Pass and many more! For a full list of
benefits visit www.skimonarch.com/jobsCOVID REQUIREMENTS:Monarch
Mountain requires employees to provide their COVID-19 vaccination
status upon hire.
Keywords: PowderMonarch LLC, Aspen , PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LABORER, Professions , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!