Maintenance Tech II - Innsbruck
Company: BlueGreen Vacations
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Are you a passionate and innovative individual and want to work for a premiere vacation company with outstanding corporate benefits all while having fun? Bluegreen Vacations offers excellent employee perks, medical benefits and four weeks paid time off in your first year, just to cite a few. If YES, then we want you to apply now!
The Cliffs in Long Creek in scenic Ridgedale, MO is seeking a housekeeper. The housekeeper is responsible for the cleaning of the entire resort while exceeding minimum standards
* Clean every room in unit; Kitchen, Bath, Bed, Living Room, all Closets and Storage Areas.
- Maintain inventory with guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and equipment.
- Clean common areas of resort including, but not limited to: corridors, elevators, game room, pool deck and bathrooms, lobby and offices
- Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper guest/owner relations.
- Proper stocking of all linens and amentities for the units.
- Performs other tasks at the request of the Inspector, MOD and RM.
- Adhere to all programs - GPS, H3 and Share Happiness
- Adhere to the requirements in Bluegreen SOP's.
- Responsible for department passing all audits (QA, Safety and Internal).
- Assist other departments to pass all audits (QA, Safety and Internal).
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience performing housekeeping activities preferred. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation, founded in 1966, is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, offering a portfolio of over 70 Bluegreen resorts in more than 40 popular destinations across the continental U.S. and the Caribbean. Our more than 5,000 associates are committed to not only providing the best vacation experiences possible, but also to leaving a positive impact on the communities in which we live and do business.
Named one of Achievers "50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.", Bluegreen Vacations provides diverse career opportunities across the nation. In addition to competitive compensation, Bluegreen Vacations offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible associates. Our health and wellness benefits, retirement plan option with Company match and generous paid time off programs can assist you with your needs today, while helping you plan for tomorrow.
Apply today to join us in our purpose to "Share Happiness."
To apply, email your resume to:
Keywords: BlueGreen Vacations, Aspen , Maintenance Tech II - Innsbruck, Professions , Aspen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!