TICKET SALES CLERK
Company: PowderMonarch LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description JOB SUMMARY:The Ticket Sales Department is a fun
and exciting way to join the the ski industry and the Monarch
family. This department is an upbeat, customer focused environment
that provides opportunities to earn while still getting to play in
the mountains. Enjoy a slope-side office environment while enjoying
the perks of your complimentary Monarch Mountain season pass. The
Ticket Sales Clerk should be enthusiastic about working in a
fast-paced sales and customer service environment. Excellent
communication, attention to detail, customer service, cash
handling, and ability to work in an office environment are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES:The Ticket Sales Clerk responsibilities include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct accurate and efficient sales of lift tickets in a
friendly, courteous, and expeditious manner so that each guest
receives excellent and personalized service.
- Stay knowledgeable of all mountain happenings and products to
assist guest with questions, bookings, and correct directions.
- Maintain the ticket window and surrounding areas so that they
remain neat, clean, stocked and well organized for a professional
presentation at all times.
- Work as a team with other Monarch Department to provide
- Other duties as assigned. This job summary is an overview of
the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to
be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations.JOB
- Minimum Age: 18
- Legal citizen of the United States or possess other proper work
permit authentication.JOB TYPE: Winter Seasonal (Approximate start
date in November) , Full or Part TimeCOMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation: Begins at $18 per hour, actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience/length of service
- Benefits: Monarch Season Pass and many more! For a full list of
benefits visit www.skimonarch.com/jobs
Keywords: PowderMonarch LLC, Aspen , TICKET SALES CLERK, Sales , Salida, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!